Always on Display is one feature that we appreciate to have built in on the phone itself. Having always on display does reduce the no of times to wake the screen just to look at the time and notifications, you can see all those right on the display. OnePlus had always on display shipped with OnePlus 6 and later it had some battery concerns, therefore, they removed it in the later updates. In this post, you’ll learn how to enable Always on Display On OnePlus 5/5T and OnePlus 6.
- OnePlus 5/5T/6.
- Magisk Manager.
- Magisk Module (Which can be downloaded from here.)
Installing The Magisk Module:
- The first and foremost step is to download the .zip file from the link above. The zip should be either downloaded from your phone, if you have downloaded from your PC, make sure you transfer it to your device.
- Launch the Magisk Manager and swipe from left and Tap on the Modules menu.
- In the Modules menu, you will see a “+” sign, Tap on it.
- The File manager should be opened, navigate to the directory where the downloaded .zip file is placed.
- Tap on the .zip file, now the Magisk will do its magic in a few seconds.
- After the installation of the module, you will need a reboot for the feature to appear on your settings menu.
- On restarting the device, Open the settings and Navigate to -> Display -> Ambient Display.
- And then toggle the Lift up option, thereafter the Always On Display should be selected under the When to Show section.
This is how to Enable Always On Display On OnePlus 5/5T/6. If you had some problems or doubts, let us know in the comments down below.